07 Jun Designing your kitchen: Our step-by-step guide
You’ve downloaded the brochure, you’ve favourited, liked and pinned… so now what? Here’s our quick guide to how our design process works and the path to a beautiful new kitchen.
1. Tell us about your space. All of our designs are personalised to you and your needs so the best way to start is to either make an appointment at one of our showrooms, or email us your brief to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Add some detail. Moodboards/plans/ideas/wishlists all help our designers to understand exactly what you like and how you want to use the space. The more detail you can give, the better. If you don’t feel comfortable taking the measurements of your space yourself, you can always book our site survey and measure service whereby our designers will come to you. We charge £300 for this service but this is fully refunded should you purchase your kitchen through us.
3. Let’s talk. Either face-to-face or over the phone, our highly experienced designers will ensure they have everything covered and any questions answered in more detail before starting on your design.
4. Designed to perfection. Our designers will create the perfect design for your space. This process can take up to 10 working days as it’s an essential part of the process that we don’t like to rush. Your finished design and estimate will be emailed to you to reflect upon and considered to ensure you are completely happy.
5. Get set, go. Once you’re ready, simply call or visit us in the showroom to place your order. Our design team will discuss lead times and installation with you as each order is bespoke. Your kitchen will then be handmade to your specifications, and painted (if required) prior to delivery.